- US Visas & Immigration
Ask a Visa & Immigration Lawyer
US Visa and Immigration Lawyer
Online Now
 letters left
Answers to US visa and immigration questions
A Service of  A Service of The National Association of Foreign-Born     The National Association of Foreign-Born
Related Articles
Share This Article:
Click for Overview | See Related Articles box for more topics »

EB-4 Visa - Green Card for Special Immigrants
Fourth Preference, Employment-Based Immigration

Green Card - EB-4 Visa

EB-4 Visa Green Card US Employment Immigration

International Money Transfer - International Money Order

Immigrant Religious Workers click here for EB-4 Green Card visa eligibility and application procedures

Other Eligible Persons

  • Certain overseas employees of the U.S. Government

  • Former employees of the Panama Canal Company

  • Retired employees of international organizations

  • Certain dependents of international organization employees

  • Certain members of the U.S. Armed Forces

You must be the beneficiary of an approved USCIS Form I-360 (Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant), except overseas employees of the U.S. Government who must use Form DS-1884.

For more information, return to: Employment Immigration Green Cards

Guides from Our Sponsors
Mortgage GuidesLearn to Study Guide
Health Insurance Plans
Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by our Terms of Use. The information provided in this site is not legal advice, is intended to provide basic understanding in summary form, may not be comprehensive, is subject to change, and may not apply to you. Your individual circumstances should be confirmed with the appropriate government agencies or an attorney.
A Service of  A Service of The National Association of Foreign-Born
The National Association of Foreign-Born